Saturday, November 3, 2012

This time tomorrow I'll be traveling!

December 30, 2007


Tomorrow morning I set out on the next stage of the grand adventure that is my life. I'll be leaving the Small Southern Town where I've been living for the past four months mid-morning, and heading down to Jacksonville, FL to catch my first flight. Assuming all goes as planned, I'll be flying Jacksonville-Chicago-Istanbul-Bishkek, and I'll be arriving in Bishkek at 2am (Kyrgyzstan time) on January 1st. The temperature will be roughly 9F when I get there! I won't have internet access in my apartment (sigh), so chances are I won't be able to update every day... but, since you all know how addicted I am to the internet, I promise I'll be updating as often as I can. In case you've forgotten, I'll be working at The London School

No comments:

Post a Comment