Sunday, November 18, 2012

Next Month’s Schedule


February 3, 2008

Well, I’ve still got a pretty crappy schedule for next month – although I must admit that I quite like the extra $150 I received this month for having taught said crappy schedule. And I’ve pretty much gotten used to it. Being able to take a two to three hour nap between my morning and afternoon classes helps a lot. So yes, next month I still have my morning class. My afternoon schedule has altered somewhat, however. On Mondays and Thursdays I will now be teaching a class at the American Embassy! My students are Embassy employees, who are at the Elementary 1 level. I’ve told that it’s an incredibly weak class, and that I was chosen for it because I speak Russian. Cool. So on Mondays and Thursdays, my afternoon schedule is as follows:

2:30-3:50, Elementary 4
5:00-7:00, Elementary 1 at the Embassy
7:10-8:30, Pre-Intermediate 1


This is nice, since on Mondays and Thursdays I’ll have an additional break from 3:50-4:45 (when I leave for the Embassy). However, on Tuesdays and Fridays, my 2:30 and 7:10 classes will be the same, but I will be teaching Elementary 3 from 4:00-6:50. I’m not sure if that will be good or bad. Most of the students from that class should be students from this past month – if this is the case, it should be a good group. I’m just hoping that it doesn’t turn into nearly three hours of silent-as-death because my god, that would suck. (No class performance harm!)

No comments:

Post a Comment