Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm tired. Я устала. Мен чарчадым.


March 5, 2008

At least I can express how I feel in three languages. This month I was supposed to have an easier schedule. Instead of having my first class of the day begin at 9:00am, I would be giving that class to a fellow teacher and moving instead to a class at 11:30am, thus earning a good two and a half hours more of sleep time per day. The 11:30 class was scheduled to be held on-site at MercyCorps Kompanion... but after I'd agreed to take the class, they called and said that actually, a class at 11:30 would really disrupt their working day, and it would be best to hold the class at 8:00am. Yeah. And you know how stellar I am with mornings. The class itself is actually quite fantastic - the students are all at the same level, they're all highly motivated, participate in class, and do their homework. Plus they're all friendly and incredibly funny. It's a really great class... but 8:00am. Yesterday I returned to The London School after my Kompanion class just in time for my Kyrgyz lesson, in which I was utterly useless and all but falling asleep in my seat. Not sure how long I can keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment